Your patients can rely on our office for nearly all of their bone/joint treatment. NO NEED TO ORDER X-RAY BEFORE THE VISIT! Patient can have X-Ray taken at our office, or sent for specific views if needed before follow-up.
Tendonitis/Bursitis – Osteoarthritis
Fractures/Broken Bones – Sprains
Torn Rotator Cuff/Shoulder Impingement
Tennis Elbow – DeQuervain’s Tenosynovitis
Trigger Fingers – Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Torn Meniscus/Knee Pain – Baker’s Cyst
Tendon Tears – Neuromas
Bunions and Hammertoes
No: Joint Replacement; Back Pain; Major Trauma; Chronic Pain Mgmt; Fibromyalgia; Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc….
To Refer Patients: Several ways to help you
- Patients can call 585-271-4272 to set up their own appointment
- Referring office can fax info to our office at 585-730-6936 (Demographic/Insurance Info, Reason for Referral)
- Our staff will call the patient within 2 business days to schedule an appointment
- We’ll call Referring office to let you know the appointment date/time (if you’d like)
- If we’re unable to reach the patient, if they decline, cancel or no-show, we’ll call Referring office to keep you informed
- Worker’s Comp/No-Fault—see additional info re: our process for these payors.
Info Needed for Appointment: Please fax to 585-730-6936:
- Patient’s Medication List and last appropriate Chart Note. For complex problems, we appreciate a heads-up call from MD/PA/NP: 585-271-4272