Click Here to download A Patient’s Guide to Elbow Anatomy
Dr Siegrist’s Approach to Patient Care:
- Initial consultation to diagnose your problem. XRays can be taken with our digital machine at your appointment.
- Create a treatment plan based on your needs, including:
- Rehabilitation Exercise on your own or with a physical/occupational therapist
- Braces and other tools
- Surgery to correct a structural problem that won’t resolve otherwise.
- How much you’ll need, and how long it will take to feel better, depends on:
- what’s causing your pain an how severe it is
- your lifestyle and general health
- how you expect your body to perform.
- Follow-up in about 4 weeks to check on your response to treatment so far.
- If you’re better, keep up the good work and follow up as needed.
- If you’re partially better, then other treatments can be added or changed.
- If your problem continues, you might need additional testing or treatment, like an MRI, EMG or surgery. We’ll talk about what’s best for you.
- Future follow-up appointments are scheduled as needed to monitor and treat your problems.